I don't know if I'll go again as I prefer baseball and hockey games, but it was a nice way to spend a Saturday. We're lucky that we can go to these and wear tank tops instead of bundling up!
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Rose Bowl
I don't know if I'll go again as I prefer baseball and hockey games, but it was a nice way to spend a Saturday. We're lucky that we can go to these and wear tank tops instead of bundling up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I think football games are great fun...when the weather is nice and you've got some good food with you that is. When the weather is bad, they're just miserably long.
Did you take any pics of tailgating?
The only other pics I have are of the boys tossing around a football in the tailgating area :(
I've never been to a football game :P I guess it's because it's not that big a sport in India. Tennis, golf, cricket and stuff is more popular. Plus, most people call soccer football here (like in England).
:D Just thought you ought to know ;)
Post a Comment