Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Malibu

It's a little late for a weekend wrap-up, but better late than never!It was a little too chilly this weekend to lay out at the beach, but G. and I went anyways to walk around. We thought this pelican was hysterical! Later, we stopped by Duke's for Mai Tais and appetizers.

I also relaxed with a glass of lemonade and finished The Choice by Nicholas Sparks. A few tears were shed! I also FINALLY got to see Funny Face. (I've been trying to see every Audrey Hepburn movie).

I'm sure some of you watched the MTV Movie Awards Sunday night along with The Hills season finale, which I saw last night. So sad to see LC gone, but hopefully she'll make a cameo. What do you think about Kristin joining the cast?

I hope everyone is having a good week so far! XOXO.

P.S. Here's a pic of the pizza from Friday night. It was soooo good! (Olives, portabella mushrooms, crimini and white mushrooms, asparagus, and artichoke.)
Pics: Lemonade- Sur la Table

No comments: