Saturday, March 20, 2010

Meet Me on the Equinox

Happy Spring! Sorry for being MIA lately...long story and definitely not interesting!
I spent the first day of spring running errands, but as it was a beautiful day, I made time to visit my favorite frozen yogurt spot, Yogurtland. The peanut butter flavor is amazing and with a butterfinger or heath bar crunch topping? OMG.

I was a little sad to see the arrival of spring as I was still in sweaters and tights mode, but now I'm inspired. I am definitely into pastels, florals, and frills this year. I think I will have to add the following items to my wardrobe! (Well the ones within budget of course!) How did you spend the first day of spring?



Items: 1. Valentino-Rouches Napa Hobo at Neiman Marcus 2. Garden Party Wool Wrap at Kate Spade 3. Mesh Mini Skirt by Boutique at Topshop 4. Watercolor Print Tank at Banana Republic 5. Gossamer Lei Necklace at Anthropologie 6. Linen Boyfriend Cardigan at Banana Republic 7. Print Full Volume Organza and Chiffon Dress at Elie Saab 8. Be & D Ikat New Kan-Kan Tote in Grey at Zappos Couture 9. Pins and Needles Silky Ruffle Jumper at Urban Outfitters 10. AE Garden Pleat Dress at American Eagle 11. Cordoba Dress in Miranda Ruffles Multi at DVF 12. Ruffled Sweetheart-Neckline Dress at Express.




Photo Credits (top to bottom): Neiman Marcus, Kate Spade, Topshop, Banana Republic, Anthropologie, Banana Republic, Getty, Zappos Couture, Urban Outfitters, American Eagle, DVF, Express.

1 comment: