Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another Superbowl Come and Gone...

My team wasn't in the Superbowl this year; but, I know that many are feeling either the nauseous disappointment or the pulsating euphoria that I know too well. I was very disappointed by the commercials although I did enjoy "Power of the Crunch"-one of the finalists of the Doritos contest-and I relate way too much to the careerbuilder ad haha. Did anyone catch The Office afterward? I'm going to watch it later.

Well, tomorrow is Monday and if you think there's nothing to look forward to:

Watch. All new episodes of Gossip Girl. One Tree Hill. The Bachelor. The City....the choices!!!!!! OR...

Read. He's Just Not That Into You or Confessions of a Shopaholic and get caught up before the movies open on 2/6 and 2/13!

Take the night to relax, unwind, and gear up for the weekend ahead.

No comments: