Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tiffany for my Favorite Bloggers

I recently received the latest Tiffany & Co. "selections" booklet in the mail. I found myself thinking that many of the necklaces would be perfect for the girls who write my favorite blogs. So if I had the money, this is what I would get for each blogger:

Jessica from What I Wore:

She already has a signature anchor necklace in gold. As a fellow DG I know you can never have too many anchors so I would get in this in silver. :)



Chanel Fashionista:There were definitely other choices that would look cuter with her adorable wardrobe; but, I had to pick this as we both live in LA and must brave the traffic to shop!




Brianne from BrianneLee:My bff. This necklace is so cute and delicate just like her. It also would look lovely with all of her vintage finds.




Emily from cupcakes and cashmere:
Well it's pretty obvious why I would choose this necklace for her. :)

3 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Awwww, thanks. Love "my" necklace!

Cupcakes and Cashmere said...

How cute! Thanks for including me on this list, I'm a huge fan of that little cupcake!

Chanel Fashionista said...

you are too cute :)
thank you! I hope you are surviving this 100+ degree heat!