Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blog Award!



I have been nominated by Brianne of Briannelee for this fabulous blog award!!! Brianne is a Boston-based jewelry designer and a gifted vintage treasure-finder. She is also my BFF IRL.



Ok, here is the drill:

1. Remember to thank the person who nominated you! (and link to them from your blog)

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. State seven things about yourself that most people don't know.

4. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers. (and link to them too!)

5. Leave a comment on each of the lucky duckies' blogs letting them know.


7 things about me:

1. I have lived in Boston, London, and Los Angeles.

2. I have been learning to speak Italian for years and am still not even close to being fluent. Ciao Bella!

3. I secretly want to be a milliner (guess it's not so secret now!).

4. I haven't had ice cream in 20 yrs-but I eat frozen yogurt all the time...

5. I majored in Film and Television and I think that Sex and the City: The Movie is the best movie of all time. Seriously, it has everything!

6. I love argyle socks.

7. I am obsessed with lists and post-its.



Ok, now your turn. I tag:

Le Quaintrelle
Chanel Fashionista
Jeune Marie
30 and Counting...
la vie jaime
Style from Scratch
Not Your Average Ordinary

10 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Thank you!!! I will get to this this week :):)

Stephanie said...

Congrats on the award, cute blog! Just found you - followed =)

Le Quaintrelle said...

Thank you for nominating me! I'm not even sure if I can think of 7 interesting facts about myself... haha I will try!

Secondhand Stella said...

What does IRL stand for?

Brandi said...

Aww, thanks! You're so sweet. I'm working on it...

L. said...

IRL=In Real Life :)

Secondhand Stella said...

Who is your bff nirl (not in real life)?

Unknown said...

omg i love argyle socks too! i didn't know we had that weird fetish in common. hahaha

Sarah Ring said...

Thank you so much! I'm honored and your super sweet for nominating me!

angelarenai said...

Brianne tagged me in that as well. and one of my numbers was also mentioned an obsession with argyle and various other socks and tights! So funny.