Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's Almost Thanksgiving!

I'm sure many of you are getting ready for Thanksgiving. I LOVE this time of year-although I admit I enjoyed it more on the East Coast (it is more festive and my family is there). Anyways I wanted to share some of my favorite things about Thanksgiving with you:

I always loved making holiday crafts as a kid at Brownies or at school.
And who doesn't love A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving?!And even though it can get a little boring, it's not Thanksgiving morning without the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!



Photo Credits:
(Top to bottom)

bestkidswebsite.com
williams-sonoma.com
marthastewart.com
parents.com
ilovecartoons.com
newyorkology.com

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I do very much love Thanksgiving. It's so nice to spend time with family and eat good food. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Secondhand Stella said...

Aw, I wish you were coming home for the holiday this year!