Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Did you vote?

I'm feeling uninspired....so let's talk about The Bachelorette! :) I thought the finale last night was one of the the most awkward pieces of television programing I've ever seen. I'm not sure why I keep getting addicted season after season...it's like those Lofthouse frosted cookies at the grocery store.


People.com is doing a poll: who should be the next bachelor? I was bored and I voted...please don't judge me! (I voted for Kiptyn-upper left hand corner for those of you who do not watch the show.)

Anyone else have a favorite?

2 comments:

Chanel Fashionista said...

either kiptyn or jake. . .it's a tough one :)

Liz said...

Reid! He is adorable and there is already a possible bachelorette considering one of the audience members asked him on a date : )