Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jersey


Today, New Jersey just kept popping up! First, I was watching Live with Regis and Kelly and the women from The Real Housewives of New Jersey were the guests. So many of my friends are obsessed with that show (I haven't seen it yet). Then I heard from my friend whom I had sent some pics of her wedding last summer in West Orange, NJ. It was beautiful and it made me think of one of my favorite dates with G.

The night before the wedding, we thought we'd check out a local Italian restaurant, Reggiano's (it was walking distance from the hotel). It was FABULOUS! I guess it was one of those nights where good conversation and chemistry met ambiance, friendly and knowledgable service, and fantastic food. Anyways, if you're ever in the area, I highly recommend it!

Reggiano's 500 Pleasant Valley Way
West Orange, NJ 07052

(973)-669-0966
Reggiano's Website.

No comments: