Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sick Time is Waste Time

So I was home sick today (in July?!) which pretty much cancels all of my weekend plans because I don't foresee myself feeling right for a few days. I hate being sick for obvious reasons, but I also can't STAND having to neglect my "to-do" list. (And missing beach time).

One good thing came from today though...I FINALLY saw Confessions of a Shopaholic! I'm a fan of the book series so I wasn't expecting to like it, but it was so cute and Isla was great. So if you need a pick-me-up and are in the mood for something girlie, I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Oh no... I hope you feel better!!! That sux that you won't be able to go to the beach this weekend :(

Chanel Fashionista said...

I love it too! Isla is super cute in the movie! I went out and bought it :) Even the hubby said it wasn't too bad.