Sunday, June 6, 2010

Afternoon Tea in Beverly Hills


On Friday afternoon my friend, Jennifer, and I made our way to the Montage in Beverly Hills for afternoon tea in the Lobby Lounge. We settled in to a very comfortable couch and admired the beautiful china and place settings before us. The harpist was an excellent addition to the elegant, yet relaxing atmosphere.


We chatted and enjoyed our individual pots of tea. I chose the Montage's caffeine-free signature blend which was sweet and delicious. Jennifer quite enjoyed her white tea as well. The multi-tiered selection of tea sandwiches, scones, and desserts was excellent. Lisa was our hostess for the duration of the tea and she was a doll.


Everything from the atmosphere, service, and food was exquisite. I'll definitely be back!


If you're interested in attending, see below for address and contact information:

225 North Canon Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Phone number for reservations: (310)-860-7800
Traditional Tea: $28
Royal Tea: $40
Valet Parking: $5 if you are going to tea

(Photos are from Montage website as I did not want interrupt the experience of other guests with all my picture taking! :) )

3 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Yum! Looks so good!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

OMG, I want some right now. It's been far too long since I've been to tea!

Brandi said...

This place looks stupendous! I've been talking about going to a tea for sometime, but this looks like the way to do -- and it's affordable too, which I love. Next time I'm in that area, I'll have to try it.