Saturday, June 12, 2010

The Andaz West Hollywood



Last weekend I hung out at the recently renovated Andaz in West Hollywood and fell in love... with the hotel.

It's proximity to great nightlife can't be matched.

The rooftop pool offers amazing views of the city and the living rooms of Hollywood Hills residents. ;)


The service was excellent as well. I went to one of the happy hours at RH bar and tried their drink special. Delicious. I know it had blueberry vodka in it, but now I wish I had asked the bartender for the recipe. Sigh... I guess I'll just have to go back.


So if you're coming to LA to visit and want to stay somewhere fun or if you're local and looking for a new place to check out, I highly recommend the Andaz!




Photo Credits (Top to Bottom): First two-Andaz Website, Bottom three-L's List

No comments: