Thursday, March 19, 2009

Salemail

It's the best thing to happen to my inbox since DailyCandy. I recently signed up for Salemail. Yes, Salemail. Thanks to Shop It To Me, I now receive e-mail alerts to notify me when my favorite clothes are on sale (in my size!). You simply tell them the stores/designers you want to know about and your sizes and you'll receive a daily or weekly e-mail from them telling you what items go on sale.

One of the items they told me was on sale was this fabulous French Connection dress (marked down to $126 from $168).


Wanna sign up, too? Click here.


P.S. You may recognize the French Connection dress from red carpet photos as Kristin Stewart wore it to promote Twilight...speaking of...Twilight comes out on DVD Saturday! Yes! :)

1 comment:

tshops said...

hey L! thanks for the post about us and great dress you found! email trendsetters@shopittome.com if you want to be a trendsetter (www.shopittome.com/trendsetter)!