Sunday, March 1, 2009

You spin me right round......


So today was the 1st day I could look at the computer screen for more than a couple minutes due to a very random bout of vertigo. (Seriously, how random?!) I couldn't do much besides rest, watch/listen to a little TV, and stare at my ceiling so I noticed my apartment was in dire need of a makeover. Hmmmm....
I would def. add a chandelier like this (Anthropologie).

Although this isn't normally my taste (I must be ready for spring) I wanted to dive right into this bedding (Crate & Barrel).










And I think these curtains would be cute too (Urban Outfitters).












I can't wait for the spinning to stop so I can really look for items for the makeover! :) Does anyone have any ideas for the color scheme (it's a small room)?

2 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

Check out www.apartmenttherapy.com They always have good ideas for small spaces.

I think keeping it light and airy is a good idea, though. Those curtains are nice. What about an antique quilt? Also just doing something small like changing out your pillows and adding new furniture hardware can really have a dramatic effect.

L. said...

Thanks!