Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Shoe Bags


So I'm tired of packing for work or for a trip and putting my shoes in boring plastic bags. Perhaps I'm a germ-a-phobe, but I can't stand the thought of the bottom of my shoes touching my clothes. :) I'm am going to order myself a shoe bag. Joanna has an adorable one over at philoSophie's.

Isn't it so cute? If you want one as well, here's the link to order.

I'm off to Vegas tomorrow for the weekend!!! I'm sure I'll have a plethora of stories when I get back Sunday. ;) Have a great weekend!

Picture from enesco.

3 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I gave you a blog award. Check it out and pass it along :)

http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2009/03/blog-award.html

Aunt Denise said...

Just love your blog!!! Really cute and fun. I'm gonna order the shoe so I can be fancy!!!!

Aunt Denise said...

Great blog!!! I wanna go to Vegas!
I'm going to getting one of the shoe bags so I can be fancy!!!