Friday, October 9, 2009

Friday's Outing

Today G. and I went to see Couples Retreat. Some critics are panning it and while I agree with them on some points, I really enjoyed it. I thought it had as many sweet moments as funny ones. I am grateful to those who made the film because I needed to relax and have a laugh today. I brought my purse to the movie theater to make its debut! I don't think this picture does it justice, but I love it! (I got it a while back at Aldo.) It kind of reminds me of the bag in yesterday's post... Oh! I almost forgot. I saw a preview for the movie, Nine, which is due out in November. It looks so good. It's a musical about an Italian director and his midlife crisis. To be honest, it was the style and the cast that really drew me to it (and of course I love anything Italian!). Seriously though, how great is this cast: Daniel Day-Lewis, Marion Cotillard, Nicole Kidman, Judi Dench, Penelope Cruz, Sophia Loren, Kate Hudson, and Fergie! The director is Rob Marshall, who also directed Chicago and Memoirs of a Geisha. I can't wait!

3 comments:

Secondhand Stella said...

I love Vince Vaughn... I am sure the movie will be a good one to rent.

Anonymous said...

Anything related to "Chicago" is alright by me. I'm looking forward to it as well!

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

I love Vince, but I think I'll wait to see this movie on demand.

Can't wait to see Nine...LOVED Chicago!